Crochet Celestial Angel Pillows 2020 are the kind of cushion that you really have to make and use in your home to make it you can choose the color you want, but it is important to remember that the Angel must be white. Detail of these pillows that you can use them any day in your house, particularly special dates to use it as for example Christmas, but because it is a very beautiful pillow you can use every day.
Crochet Celestial Angel Pillows
These celestial angel cushions can also be made in three different shapes: round shaped cushion, square shaped cushion both with frills around, and finally a small square cushion imitating a gift and the Angel is the central part of the bow.
SEE ALSO: Pretty Granny Squares Crochet Pillow
It’s a somewhat rare pillow to see this is a really beautiful pattern that you need to have in your home without a doubt this pillow was created by Merilyn from momsloveofcrochet.com who really is a beautiful creation that is Marilyn developed.
If you’re looking for a beautiful free crochet angel pattern then look no further. This is a gorgeous Heavenly Angel Pillow you will want in your living room during the holidays.
Different thread size and hook sizes are provided depending on the size pillow you want. These Heavenly Angel Pillows will certainly help your home feel a little more cozy, especially during this chilly season. Add a touch of heaven to your living room with these free crochet patterns.
- Crochet Thread Size 10 (makes 6 ½” x 7“); Size 20 (makes 5 ½” x 6”); Size 30 (makes 4 ½” x 5”)
- Steel Crochet Hook Size 6 or 1.80 mm (Size 10 Thread); Size 8 or 1.50 mm (Size 20 thread); Size 10 or 1.30 mm (Size 30 Thread)
- Sewing Needle and Thread
- Purchased Pillow or you can make the pillow
- Dc Decrease-(uses next 2 dc)-*Yo, insert hook in next dc, yo and pull up a loop, yo and draw through 2 loops on hook; repeat from * once more, yo and draw through all three loops on hook (counts as one dc).
- Sc Decrease-(uses next 2 dc)-Pull up a loop in each of next 2 sts, yo and draw through all 3 loops on hook (counts as one sc)
If you liked this article Crochet Celestial Angel Pillows 2020 leave your comment here below so that we can know your opinion about the positive and negative points and also share it with your friends and family who love crochet just like us.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.