Men’s Color Block Zip Jacket is a different pattern from any other that we’ve ever posted here on our site, even because it’s a male pattern and look is the FIRST MALE STANDARD that we’ve brought to you!
We hope of course that this is not the only standard, but for sure this was our debut in male standards, whether for men, children, youths and adolescents, from now on we will bring more often. We hope you like it!
Men’s Color Block Zip Jacket Free Pattern
Men’s Color Block Zip Jacket was designed by Wallace Shaw and now we’ll just see some of the materials we’ll need to make this wonderful jacket.
SEE ALSO Angel Crochet Free Pattern
- – 10 (11.12) Tahki Yarns COTTON CLASSIC skeins 100%mercerized cotton (1.75oz/50g;
- 108yd/110m) in color #3856 deep indigo (A)
- – 3 (3, 3) skeins in color #3488 dark red (B)
- – One pair each size 4 and 6 (3.5 and 4mm) needles OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
- – One size F-5 (3.75mm) crochet hook for Edging
- – Yarn needle
- – Jacket separating zipper in navy, 22 (22, 24)” long
- – Sewing needle and thread to match zipper
- Chest 41 (45, 49)”/104 (114, 124) cm
- Length 25 (26, 27)”/64 (66, 69) cm
20 sts and 24 rows = 4″/10cm in St st using larger needles
TAKE TIME TO CHECK GAUGE
SINGLE CROCHET (sc): Working from right to left, insert hook into the next stitch, yarn over, draw yarn through this stitch (2 loops on hook), yarn over, draw yarn through 2 loops on hook. Repeat in each stitch around.
K2, p2 rib (multiple of 4 sts + 2)
Stockinette stitch (St st) Knit on RS, purl on WS.
The Abbreviatios for this patter is:
- beg = begin(ning)
- cm = centimenter
- dec = decrease(d)(s)(ing)
- inc = increase(d)(s)(ing)
- k = knit
- mm = millimeters
- p = purl
- rem = remain(s)(ing)
- RS = right side
- sc = single crochet
- sl = slip
- st(s) = stitch(es)
- WS = wrong side
- [adinserter block=”2″]
These are the main abbreviations you need to know to make your jacket. We are not going to extend it too much, you can download your PDF for FREE now and soon we will have more free patterns for you!
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://mycrochet.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/freepat_ss_cotton_classic_mens_colorblock_zip_jacket.pdf” ]
Well we hope you enjoyed this wonderful article, after all Men’s Color Block Zip Jacket is a beautiful pattern and with this we ask that you share this article, leave your comment and that you are very happy to make this beautiful crocheted jacket.