Crochet Puppy Hat Pattern now is big pattern. After Mother’s Day, what do you say we make a present for our children? A hat for children that is fun and still protects your child, but that is a fun pattern. The most captivating thing about this pattern is that we can make it and still leave our children as tasters of their own hats! Isn’t that incredible?
Crochet Puppy Hat Pattern
I’ve received so many wonderful comments and e-mails lately. Thank You! It really means a lot to me and keeps me motivated to keep on crafting and crocheting! Ask and you shall receive! I also wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has been so kind and supportive of me and my blog.
Crochet Puppy Hat Pattern Before we begin let me remind you of some basic directions you should follow while crocheting my hats:
– Always start your rounds in the same stitch as your chain.
– Always join your rounds to the first DC, NOT the chain.
– Your last stitch should be in the stitch before your chain.
– Do NOT count the chain 2 as a stitch.
(You can find pictures of how to start and join your rounds HERE)
– Vanna’s Choice yarn: I used Oatmeal for the base of the hat. Rust, Pink and Dusty Blue for accent colors on the hats in the pictures displayed. Chocolate Brown for nose and mouth and White to sew the button eyes on and in the braided tails. All yarn can be purchase at lionbrand.com
SEE ALSO: Rainbow Happy Fun Pouch Mother’s Day
– Crochet hook size H-8 (5.0 mm)
SC – Single Crochet
DC – Double Crochet
HDC – Half Double Crochet
This pattern was made by Sarah, the crafter, crocheter and crockpotter behind this blog. As a wife and mom of 3 my days are busy but I always find time to pick up my crochet hook or indulge in something crafty.
I have a passion for crafting and crocheting and offer my patterns and tutorials for free! Keep your eye out for monthly crock pot recipes as well. I hope you enjoy everything you find here and please feel free to repeat after me! You can see more details of the pattern on her website here repeatcrafterm.wpengine.com.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://mycrochet.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Crochet-owl-hat-pattern-in-newborn.pdf” ]