Casa Kahlo Blanket free pattern is a beautiful colorful cover that enhances the beauty of the crocheted line of work. In fact if you have eyes and taste for colorful bed, table and bath items this Casa Kahlo Blanket is now at your disposal to download and do according to the step written and by our dear Katie Jones.
Casa Kahlo Blanket free pattern
Making a crochet blanket is a real work of art, but making the crochet lines in their most varied colors is a challenge when it comes to combining the colors so that the project in question gains not only shapes, but also LIFE!
Katie Jones was able to bring each line wire together in a highly colorful project giving shape and life to her ideas and feelings by doing this machinery. But now it’s your turn to make this wonderful crochet blanket with the totally free standard you can download here and we recommend that whenever possible you also go to lovecrafts.com to see more beautiful projects that many people do and share their wonders from the world of crocheting.
Tips for making your Kahlo Blanket House
The only tip we’re gonna give you is about the guy on the line. The line to make your blanket should be according to your daily use. What do you mean? Say you want to use this blanket every day, or you have children at home and they like the croche blanket, the idea then is to use a more resistant, good quality line that lasts longer.
Actual measurement (across front)
130 cm , 51 in, wide by
148 cm, 58 in, long
YOU WILL NEED
- 100g balls of Paintbox Yarns Simply Chunky (As seen on
- 1 × A – Blood Orange and C – Rose Red
- 2 × B – Soft Fudge, E – Marine Blue, G – Daffodil Yellow, H – Tea Rose, I – Pure Black and K – Kingfisher Blue.
- 3 × D – Bubblegum Pink, F – Grass Green and J -Dolphin Blue
- 6mm (UK 4 – US J/10) crochet hook
Hexagon motif to 17 cm, 6¾ in, using 6mm (UK 4 – US J/10) crochet hook, or size required to give correct tension (gauge). It is vitally important to check your tension (gauge) before starting as working to the wrong tension (gauge) will mean your garment will not be the size shown and could result in yarn being left over, or more yarn being required.
Before beginning, crochet a tension (gauge) swatch at least 13 cm, 5 in, square and measure your tension (gauge). If there are more stitches and rows than stated, try again using thicker hook. If there are fewer stitches and rows than stated, try intermediate again using thinner hook.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Paintbox Yarns cannot accept responsibility for the finished item if any yarn other than the recommended yarn is used.
- Yarn quantities are based on average requirements and are therefore approximate.
- Color reproduction is as close as printing processes allow.
- Instructions are written using UK terminology with changes for US terminology given in italics in round brackets ( ) afterwards.
- Repeat figures in round brackets ( ) the number of times stated afterwardsPretty Lily Pond Blanket Crochet Along
- ch = chain;
- cl = cluster;
- cm = centimetres;
- dc (sc) = double crochet (single crochet);
- dtr (tr) = double treble (treble crochet);
- htr (hdc) = half treble (half double crochet);
- in = inches;
- rep = repeat;
- rs = right side;
- sp(s) = space(s);
- ss = slip stitch;
- st(s) = stitch(es);
- tog = togther;
- tr (dc) = treble (double crochet);
- ws = wrong side.
Donwload pattern – Now you know a little bit how this wonderful pattern works, so we ask that when you download it, comment on what you found, share this article on your social networks and let your like for everyone to see that you also loved making this pattern.